You may have noticed that your customers come mostly from a particular region have, or rather they are looking for you in the evening than in the day. Anyway, you know the habits of your customers and can therefore estimate that it is more appropriate to spend more budget on some times than others or on certain geographic areas than others. You can use it to bid adjustments.
Adwords Campaigns, Why Adjust Bids?
Adjust your bids on the campaign management platform adwords allows you to have some control over the distribution of your ads. It will revise the price you are willing to pay for the distribution of these upward or downward in order to be more competitive at a specific time in a specific geographical area and type of defined device, eg mobile.
The bid adjustment also helps you maximize your ROI. Indeed, studying the results of your campaigns through variable for example, you have the ability to see which slots you the most conversions do not hesitate to increase bids on the niche mentioned for example. Once again, optimizing your campaign must be very regular, we must adjust these parameters based on the results that you had.
The Different Types of Auctions
We can adjust bids in different ways:
- Depending on the devices : it will tailor bids for different types of devices: mobile, tablet, desktop computers or laptops.
- Depending on the geographical area : to better target your customers, you can increase or decrease your bids on a city, a region or a country defined, especially close to your business area.
- Depending on the release dates for ads : you have the option to set the distribution of your ads so as to appear primarily at specific times or days of the week.
- Depending on targeting methods : On the types of campaigns on the Display Network, you can adjust your bids based on themes or locations, for example.
- For lists Remarketing : If you’re targeting users in these lists, you can also adjust your bids. This may be for example users who have passed on your site over the past 30 days.
Where to set bid adjustments Google Adwords?
If you want to adjust your bids based on these criteria, you must go to the “Settings” tab of your campaign. You can then click “Set bid adjustment.”
To increase or decrease your bids, you can set a percentage preceded by a + or a -. Your starting bid will be increased or reduced by the percentage that you set.